July 20, 2006

What are you seeing on the news?

So on the news here in the AUB Lobby. They showed Nabaitai getting bombed all day. And that truck in Ashrafiya that had humanitarian supplies that got blown up. The Israelis are still claiming that it had Hizbollah weapons. And on the bottom of the screen it has a running count. Yesterday at about 12 noon. It said, "55 people at least have died in the eighth day in the War on Lebanon." I'm almost positive it was LBC.

Do you guys see the Israelis bombing all day???

Wafaa my friend when I talked to her yesterday morning. Said she saw the news. Idon't knw what (but I'm gong to say it was CNN--I have no idea.) And she saw her parents board the boat. We were like Alhamdulilah (Thank God.)

But then I talk to her last night. They were sitting somewhere in Beirut, and were going to have to sleep in chairs. They had gotten to the dock at 8 a.m. They spent the entire day inside somehweher in Beirut.

The news showed them loading the boats. But it didn't show them unloading the boats. Did you guys see that? Did anybody talk about all those Canadians????

No comments: