July 24, 2006

Deleting Comments??!!???--Techinical Issues with the Blog

I just slept for 9 hours!!!! And last night for 6.
I hadn't slept for more than 3 hours at a time in these past ten days.

I'm going through my e-mail. It seems like someone is accusing me of deleting comments??? Are you crazy??? And again, this is someone who does not know me. The whole purpose of this is to foster dialogue and raise awareness. I didn't delete that crazy person who's been threatening me, so why would I delete someone who disagrees with me or even cuts me down?? Come on. Y'all know me better than that.

The problem is I started messing with the blog yesterday, and seriously jacked it up. I got Matt and Christine working on it, and thank God they brought it back to life.

Someone told me she can't get into the blog sometimes. Comment here if you've had technical problems like that. Like archives not showing up.

Did you notice I added links to other blogs on Lebanon?? And I changed the archive format, so for people new to the blog. They can start at last Wednesday and go through the days. If you guys have any other helpful suggestions, that could make this more user friendly, comment here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The links to other blogs are broken at the moment: they are all prefixed with "mail.yahoo.com".

-LDF

Anonymous said...

The links still seem broken, leading to Yahoo Mail.
Was there an accusation, or just someone questioning? ... not clear.