July 19, 2006

I just talked to Olfat

I told her that I put her letter about Bourj al Barajne Palestinian Refugee Camp on my blog. I told her a lot of people will look at it. She was very grateful.

And then I said I could probably get someone to help her write up this stuff and make real press releases. She has a mobile phone and a home line. And I think she's checking her e-mail.

So we need a volunteer. Who of you can work with her on this? Especially if you have experience working with the media. So far phones are still working. She should also just probably get reporters and stuff calling her. Actually now before the phones go down. She always wants publicity. Can one of you get on top of this? Please e-mail me, too. I would say e-mail me first, so I can sort of screen this. But don't because I might not be able to check e-mail. And I feel like time is of the essence. We could lose all phone service any minute. Well actually, not in these next couple of days while they are evacuating Americans, Canadians, and others. Israel will leave it alone for now and probably let the phones keep going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jane, just got your email. sorry for the delay. I'll write up a quick press release and contact people-- and let you know what kind of response I get. KB

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane,
hang in there, God is with you and keep pressing although the enemy means this for evil, God will meant it for good. Something, good is going to come out of this, God never lies about turning around negative situations and emotions the devils uses(tatics); fear, anger, doubt, etc. to turn out for our good and his glory. You know the physical is always going to have you believe other than what happens in the spiritual realm. Pray, let the peace,wisdom,discernment and the strength of God bring you through. I know ther are people there who can not begin to understand why things are not going or being organized as they should. They need ministered this past week making your sitaution your sancutary, worship and praise God in the midst of the trouble, push. We experienced what happen when we do that, a miracle happen in a situation that should have taken out 3 generations but, it did not happen becuase we pushed in praise in worship. This is a perfect opportunity for it, other than that the devil will want you to give up, give in, quit and run.

The news report from Fox News Live 2 hour ago(11:00am)in front of one of the ships, the reporter spoke of part of the delay of the ships for Americans was because they wanted to make sure there was at least food and water and other services on board that can help. She mentioned that while in Cypus she told she would have to leave so that the hotel could make room for evacutees. Cypus, has lines of people she stated trying to get into hotels, people are tried and complained about their boats not having water, food or other service that people need onj a boat to make at least a little more comfortable, the ride is 10-12 hrs. She said.

I am sorry for those people because she did mention that some of them look sick for not being able to have water or food provided.

Live News report now is Orient Queen with some Americans has left already with at least with 1000 people. Accomodations are being made so that there are some rooms are rented for those on there way and they said that the will be cots on the grounds that people will be able to rest. I pray that you made the boat today. Keep updating if possible.

The church has put you and your family in the bulletin to let the whole church know prayer are needed for you and your family.

God Bless!
Lyssa