July 24, 2006

E-mail from my friend in Beirut

An e-mail from my friend in Beirut.
I spend the night at her place a lot when I don't want to go back up to the mountain to Aley.
We went to Khiam together last year.
She's desperate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jano,

Why I haven't heard from u till now, hope u and family well, how was the trip.....I don't know if u follow the news, the Israeli crisiness still remain with more and more violence, yesterday we couldn't sleep in Mar Elias they still Bombard what remain frim Dahia with chemical weapons forbidden internationaly.

Today a lot of bombarding also to Dahieh from sea and areoplane beside of course Saida yesterday night they destroyed big mall, food+clothes+...and factory of clothes.Besides they hit Kesrwan LBC responsable Chediak had been killed, we all NGO made manifestation Silent at Down town they put us on a lot of TV we weren't too many every body feel very depressed wait the end.... Haret Hrek, Bir Abed, mcharafieh,...allDahia like dream on the same level of the ground.

Won't depress u much soryy for these bad news, I write to u near my app. I couldn't go and visit my mum road very dangerous, but called her 2 times on phone, I cooked Makarone with milk (laugh), bought good fruit Hamdellah today found some things....

We ask God to help to stop this stupid war.

Regards,

No comments: