July 18, 2006

I'm on the next boat--START PRAYING

I just called the woman who's in charge of International Students at AUB. Most of them just pulled out on the boat, but she has a handful left.

I was like, "Can I go with them?"

And she said, "Okay. I'll put you on the list. E-mail me your passport #."

So I'm going down to Beirut now.

They haven't bombed Beirut all day. I'm sure because of the evacuation. Does that mean they'll start now??

There are still some major bridges adn stuff still standing in Beirut.

I'm not risking my life stopping to write this blog. I lost the connection in my house and had to find another computer. But I figured I woudl be risking my life more if I didn't send this e-mail. Because I need your prayer support. This is what I've been dreading, having to move adn go to Beirut. The next thing of course will be on the boat. So PRAY now, and do that prayer chain stuff.

My mom's freaking out. Pray for her adn reassure her. I'll be e-mailing from Cyprus soon enough.

Allah Ma3ee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget your laptop!

-christine