August 10, 2006

My Computer Broke

And I'm traveling in New York.

Which means I don't have Internet access like I used to. And I can't update my website right now. This is annoying because many people have sent me good things to update it with. But I'm going to have to wait til I get back to Houston on Sunday.

Wally has been asking me about Hizbollah. Go to the website HowToHelpLebanon.net. Choose "Articles." There are two there about Hizbollah. Honestly, I haven't even read them yet. I have a million things to read and haven't gotten around to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wally is a pain in the ass.

Anonymous said...

No, she's asking honest questions, tough moral questions, that don't have an easy answer. If an easy answer were given, we'd have reason to worry.

Anonymous said...

Wait, why is Wally a pain in the ass? He asks intelligent, respectful questions about something incredibly important (as well as the chief subject of this blog) and signs his name. This is bad why?

Anonymous said...

how can anyone NOT have an opinion about
the subject of his/her blogs?


I agree that it's not that responsible to post articles without reading them (particularly when they're pretty one-sided), but as for the opinion question, I think that a conflict of this magnitude and complexity has no easy answers. I respect Jane for admitting her confusion and lack of solutions, and her desire to try and figure things out.