August 4, 2006

E-mail from friend in Beirut

Dear Jane,

Hope u r well. I cry a lot this is something maybe that help couldn't sleep
all night today was Ouzai and Dahia more than 26 times than the
aeroplanes attcaks these places and same for Bekka the voice of aeroplanes
horrible even they they do not bombard, besides this morning almost at 6:15 they
distry a Bridge in Jounieh can you beleive that, bridge in Christian
areas where even there is no civilian Muslims.
I made a big car accident was my fault same day Qana massacre it will
cost about 1500$.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane, I know you feel for your friend, and it was good of you to share her message with us.

We all agree that this madness must be stopped, and that the long-term objective must be to secure the safety and security of every Lebanese and Israeli civilian.

As you will recall, I offered a suggested solution which you discarded as being simplistic. I, in turn,
requested YOUR thoughts as to how best to address the matter.

Because we've heard nothing since, we're hopeful that you're focusing your considerable intellect on this challenge, and will simply await your response.

Best regards..