August 2, 2004

Change of Plans

Dear family and friends,
I decided to set up a blog to keep you all posted of my whereabouts and random musings. As some of you know, I signed on to teach at the American School in Gaza after attending a job fair in February. In late May, however, as the political situation continued to deteriorate, I decided to change my plans. So starting in September, I will be teaching for the same people, but at another school-- The Universal College of Aley, Lebanon. The school is 16 km outside of Beirut on the Damascas highway. The following year, I will be in either Cairo or Gaza. I'll decide that later. One of the best things about this change is that now people can come visit me! So I want you all to know that you have an open invitation to the Middle East. You can check out the schools's website at www.ucalebanon.com.

No comments: